As I’m such a unique creative-type, I have decided to steal the idea. Over the next year, I’ll keep the below list updated to ‘keep check’ on my personal and career development:
- Develop the Blog into an informative resource on Tech, Web & SEO, instead of updates on what socks I’m wearing (plain black today).
- Learn more Portuguese to outsmart the Girlfriend (“A menina esta comendo um sanduiche” – the extent of my current knowledge).
- Travel to South America for 6-8 Weeks.
- Think of new ways to gain natural website backlinks (SEO #1 – Paid Links are Bad).
- Learn more on how to avoid and counter a ‘rankings drop’ on Google through more ethical SEO practices (SEO #2).
- Manage the implementation of a CRM System (Includes identifying one!).
- Bring Kingdom Hearts Ultimania back to 5000+ Daily Unique Visitors (Currently 3,000+).
- Pass the Google Analytics IQ Exam to become a Google Certified Partner.
- Become more knowledgable in the mythic god of Web Languages, PHP.
- Develop a new Web Product/Service.
Good Luck, Pete Campbell.
What are everyone else’s personal and work goals for 2011?